AUTO BODY COLLISION REPAIR IN JACKSON, TN
Mitchell’s Body Shop is a third generation family owned collision repair business in operation since 1952. We have many ties to the local community and are partners with the Jackson Chamber of Commerce. Our management and staff are fully trained professionals, experienced in all aspects of the services we provide. Mitchell’s meets the highest industry standards and has the top credentials available to a body shop. We meet or exceed the criteria set forth by the Collision Industry Congress for a Class ‘A’ Collision Repair Facility.
AUTO BODY SERVICES & PRODUCTS
We are a full-service body shop specializing in the following services that we personalize for each of our customers:
- Complete collision repair
- Automotive restoration service for classic and custom vehicles
- New leather and cloth upholstery, and seat heating systems
- Carpeting and headliners
- We work closely with dealers and fleets – call us for information
AUTOMOTIVE CONSUMER LINKS
- What to Do Immediately After an Accident
- Choosing a Repair Facility
- The Repair Process
- Understand the Estimate
- Things to Know Before Having your Car Repaired
- Do I Have to Use My Insurance Company’s DRP Shop?
- Mitchell’s is an I-CAR GOLD CLASS facility, having the highest designation for on-going collision and refinish training in the industry.
- We are a member of SCRS, the Society of Collision Repair Specialists, a national organization promoting industry excellence, professionalism, and business ethics. In addition, we are also active members of the TCRA, the Tennessee Collision Repairers Association, which is the statewide SCRS affiliate in Tennessee.
- We are a member of ASA, the Automotive Services Association that advances professionalism and excellence in the automotive repair industry through education, representation and member services.