What We Do and What We Fix
Automobile collision repair is our business. We specialize in repairing vehicles that have been damaged as the result of being in an accident, or have hail or storm damage. We fix vehicles that have been in every situation, from minor fender-benders to major accidents. Mitchell’s can handle all facets of your repair needs from general body work and refinishing to major structural repairs. During the repair process, we handle all mechanical repairs and suspension alignment issues related to the collision.
Choose Mitchell’s to ensure a professionally done, timely repair. We are experienced with all makes and models of vehicles, and commonly work on Chrysler, Ford, GM, Honda, Nissan, and Toyota. We repair your damaged vehicle so that it’s in pre-accident condition, or even better!
State of the Art Repair Equipment and Paint
Mitchell’s keeps up to date with the latest training and equipment. You can be sure that we have what it takes to properly repair your vehicle. We are fully trained and prepared to repair the new lighter weight aluminum vehicle, such as the 2015 Ford F-150 and others.
- In-floor unibody systems
- Golden Medallion 5000 frame rack
- Chief Velocity Laser Measuring System (3D)
- Plasma cutter
- Gas & electric welding systems
- Downdraft paint booth
- Fillon Technologies paint mixing machine
- Axalta ColorNet paint matching system
- Aluminum welder
If Your Vehicle is not Drivable
- Call us at 731-427-6446 during normal business hours from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm, and we will have your vehicle towed to our shop.
- After regular business hours, on week-ends, or holidays – call any local wrecker service and inform the driver that Mitchell’s Body Shop will be doing the repairs. The wrecker service will store your vehicle and deliver it to Mitchell’s the next business day.
- Either way, Mitchell’s will pay the tow bill and any applicable storage charges, adding these costs to the final charges. Then, with the information you provide us, we can work through the estimate process directly with your insurance or fleet company.
If Your Vehicle is Drivable
- No appointment is necessary. However, it’s an advantage for you to call ahead. We can be prepared to take care of you and you won’t have to wait. Please contact us at 731-427-6446.
- If our normal business hours are not convenient, please call us to set up special arrangements. We will make every effort to accommodate you.
- Come in at your convenience during normal business hours, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Bring your insurance information and we will provide you with a free estimate.
- Legally, it is your choice what body shop to use for your repair.
- We will work with you and your insurer to coordinate your estimate and repair.
- We participate in many Direct Repair Programs for major insurance companies serving the Jackson, Tennessee area. This saves you valuable time and assures a quality repair to your vehicle.
- We have excellent working relationships with all Independent Appraisal services and accept their appraisals to ensure complete and professional repairs.
- Our staff is trained and experienced in working through the accident claims handling process to make it hassle free for you.
If you do not have any insurance, or prefer not to use your insurance, we are happy to work with you in providing an estimate and completing the repair.
Mitchell’s will assist with your rental car needs while your repair is in process. We have 4 in-house rentals available, and Mitchell’s will also work with your preferred provider.
JUST ASK US AND WE WILL HELP ANY WAY WE CAN. NO QUESTION IS TOO SIMPLE, AND NO SITUATION IS TOO COMPLICATED!